We assure you that all the products sold on onlinebattery.co.in are 100% genuine products with different warranty policies as according to products specification. We are here to provide you the original products of the original brands and the brand is fully liable for any warranty and promises made out of the product they manufacture. Onlinebattery.co.in and the brands are two separate legal entities and we are hereby reaching out to you with the required products and rest of the after sales services will be totally handled by the brand itself.
How to Claim Warranty on any Product during the Warranty Period?
- Make sure you have the original bill & warranty card.
- Call the customer care no. and provide them all the details related to your product and the problem you are facing in the product.
- The manufacturer’s service team will schedule an inspection to diagnose and resolve the issue.
- If the on-site service is not available then the manufacturer may guide you to the nearest authorized dealer/distributor.
- You’ll need to present the original bill & warranty card and handover a copy of each to the service personnel.
Important Note- Due to being the separate legal entities, for any product regarding services kindly contact to the brand customer care. We are only the supplier and we don’t have any relation with the after sales services. You should have your invoice and warranty card with you so that you can benefit the after sales services.